Kansas GOP Insider (wannabe): Guess who's back from Outer Space?

Monday, August 4, 2014

Guess who's back from Outer Space?

We're in for a roller coaster tomorrow, Aug. 5, aka Kansas Primary Election Day.

I have taken a much needed break from all things political during this campaign season. I know it's bad timing, but my tender soul can only deal with so much back-biting and garbage slinging, and the 2012 primaries sent me to a dark place. 

I didn't think the 2014 primaries could get any uglier than what occurred in 2010 and 2012. But people surprised me. 

Several Kansas primary races are being carefully examined by the national media. (The national media is also slobbering all over the general gubernatorial race.)

Anyway, I have decided to share my thoughts on some key races. Typically, I would have some insider, gossip-y information to share. This year, I really have very little, as I've taken a leave of absence from the political scene. This year's thoughts are based on being down with the people -- the commoners -- who don't live and breathe politics. I don't have my finger on the pulse of what the Republican Establishment is up to, but I can tell you what I'm hearing on the ground from grassroots people and obviously, I can tell you what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment