Kansas GOP Insider (wannabe): This Is a Total Crock

Monday, May 2, 2016

This Is a Total Crock

Apparently, some group surveyed members of the Communist Party of America and then pretended they had surveyed just regular ol' folks about members of the U.S. Senate.

Not surprisingly, the communist's favorite member of the U.S. Senate is Bernie Sanders. Can we talk for half a second about the Bern? On what planet is that guy considered cool? I'm baffled that the yutes are charmed by this slobbering grandfather type who has never held a real job and talks with a bizarre accent. I understood why the kids thought Obama was cool. I mean, he shoots hoops and has good teeth. But Bernie's supposed hipness just shows me how out of touch I really am. I am officially not cool. Not even kind of. And if Bernie is hip these days, I'm going to go ahead and take a pass.

This outfit also determined that Kansas' very own Sen. Pat Roberts is the second least favorite member of Congress, followed only by Sen. Mitch McConnell. (The McConnell assessment is probably accurate as outside of Kentucky, I have never met a single person who thinks McConnell is even kind of tolerable.) But Roberts?

Um... has anyone outside of Kansas even heard of Pat Roberts? 

This survey is a complete joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment