Kansas GOP Insider (wannabe): So a bureaucrat has a birthday... JUST LIKE LAST YEAR

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

So a bureaucrat has a birthday... JUST LIKE LAST YEAR

It's Bob Dole's birthday, so of course, all Kansas Republicans must post odes to the greatness that is Bob Dole.

This happens every single summer. Bob Dole has a birthday. Political office holders trot out PDAs to the tax collector for the welfare state.

Here's this year's version. Some day I'll be able to embed like a normal person. Today is clearly not that day.

Anyway, I will not kiss Sen. Dole's ring. Not once. He helped create a mess. I've written about it a million times. I don't dislike the guy, but I think we should stop short of flying the Bob Dole flag every five minutes. He managed to get elected a million times. He used his power to "reach across the aisle" and help the Democrats destroy and spend. 

I've said this before and I'll probably say it again next year:
 
I do not understand bowing at the altar of bureaucrats. They are more than compensated for their efforts.  



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment