Kansas GOP Insider (wannabe): A personal note

Thursday, March 19, 2015

A personal note

My largest fan called the other night and insisted I get back to this blog thing.

I'm am going to take the advice of my fan, because I started this thing and now I need to finish it.

But I warn you: I have been quiet lately, because sometimes the sucking noises from Topeka and Washington get to me. I mean, really, really get to me.

Mostly, I think the liberal vision for the future results in pure evil -- a dictatorship, gas chambers for political dissidents, motherless and fatherless children, and piles of the unwanted (aborted children, the disabled, the elderly) tossed in dumpsters. 

And I think most politicians of all stripes don't really give a damn as long as they get to be at the top of the pecking order. 

I'm jaded. Most people are too stupid to vote. (Yeah. I said that out loud. If you can't name at least one Supreme Court Justice, the Vice President, your Senators, your Congressman, your Mayor, a few members of your city council/commission, you don't need to rock the vote. You need to rock a newspaper.)

I have been intentionally burying my head in the media sand to retain my sanity, but I've decided to pull my head out and pay attention again. I am risking my own sanity, just so you all know, and there's already so little sanity floating around that I worry it may become extinct.

But my biggest fan asked for it, and so I am going to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment