Kansas GOP Insider (wannabe): The Star endorses... or Who To Avoid on Your Ballot at All Costs

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Star endorses... or Who To Avoid on Your Ballot at All Costs

As is the tradition, the Kansas City Star has offered its pile of steaming endorsements. 

Actually, they ran this list several days ago. Anyway, most conservative voters know to vote for those on the Star's list at their own peril. Seriously, I thought Scott Schwab might cry when he learned the Star had offered its endorsement to him. If I were Schwab, I probably would've run to social media with pictures and memes of me lighting the newspaper on fire, but...

The Star very occasionally manages to make an endorsement that isn't complete nonsense. There are a few on here that aren't the worst candidates running, but I'll let you decide which endorsements they got kind of, maybe right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment