Kansas GOP Insider (wannabe): Least shocking news of the year

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Least shocking news of the year

In a stunning turn of events, I mean, NO ONE saw this coming, soon-to-be former Sens. John Vratil and Tim Owens are endorsing the Democrats in races for their seats.

Let me tell you, the reverberations from this stunning development will be felt from here to, well, nowhere.

I think my favorite part of this Steve Rose piece is that he chalks the turncoats' actions up to "unusual times." Um. No. These men never subscribed to the principles of limited government that are a staple of the Republican Party.

These two are nothing but donkeys in elephants' clothing, and their senseless endorsements are sour grapes.

And while we're on the topic of so-called "moderates," would someone kindly explain what that means? Because I'm pretty certain it means they call themselves Republicans and they're A-OK with knifing unborn babies in the back of the head. That seems awfully extreme to me.

Good riddance to RINOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment